Quality Built for Better Living
The Hamilton: Our pride shows through
We are proud of all the floorplans we have to offer our customers. All are top of the line and represent the kind of home anybody would love. But one that simply stands out is the Hamilton.
The Hamilton is the kind of plan that is perfect for customizing. That means you can have the final design meet the needs of you and your family and best serve the way you live. The possibilities are many in this three-bedroom, two-bath ranch with nearly 2,100 square feet. There are even walk-in closets in every bedroom!
In this floorplan you will find all the elements of our Lifestyle Living designs, including:
• A spacious master bath with garden tub, plant shelves and separate shower, great for de-stressing.
• Attractive kitchen layout with extended bar that flows into the dining room and great room. Perfect entertainment space.
• Main floor laundry room off garage and rear foyer with lockers and a drop zone; ample storage.
• A flex room to use as a fourth bedroom or for anything you want.
We invite you to visit to our Model Home Center in Springfield where the Hamilton is currently on display. Come walk though and see for yourself!
Click to find out more about the Hamilton floorplan!
October can be frightful not just because of the change in weather. It’s also Halloween month!
One thing that has not changed through the decades is the fun that Halloween can be for the kid in all of us, while taking our own children up and down the street and watching their faces glow on this special night.
Homeway Homes hopes everybody has a fun – and safe – Halloween.
Baby, It's Gonna Get Cold Outside!
Well, fall is here. I guess we all know what’s next, huh?
Every house, no matters its age, needs to be properly prepared for the drastic change in temperatures we in the Midwest experience each year. Going from hot to cold at the drop of a hat is common; we need to be ready.
Here are some of our top tips for getting your house ready for winter.
• Make sure your heating system is clean and in good working condition.
• Make sure windows and doors are properly sealed.
• Clean your gutters.
• Turn off exterior faucets and divert water at least four feet away from the foundation.
• Reverse your ceiling fans when you turn the heat on.
Now sit back, light a fire in your fireplace and relax. Spring will be here before you know it.
From one end of the state of Illinois to another, you can find a Homeway Home. We are downstate’s largest custom builder.
But don’t worry; we aren’t resting on our achievements.
You see, at Homeway Homes we constantly strive to improve our processes, because that means improving the quality of the houses we build. That’s saying something, considering our houses already are of the highest quality around. It starts with the products we use; our standards are high and they are strict. Our employees get the latest training on building a house our way; we don’t cut corners.
Our New Home Consultants are experienced, yet always eager to keep up on trends. That’s because we want to help make your dreams come true. Our Lifestyle Living philosophy means we will design a home around your life and the way you live.
So if you are looking for a dream kitchen, a family friendly design, quality at an affordable price and a dependable builder, it is time to build a Homeway Home. Visit one of our Model Home Centers in Goodfield, Springfield or Galesburg and see for yourself why we say they’re quality built for better living.
Building a home can be stressful, if only because of everything that has to be done before the first nail is even hammered down. At Homeway Homes we want to make building a home easy and convenient. You can help ease some of the stress by asking the right questions of your New Home Consultant or Project Manager.
• Can I customize my floor plan?
• What brands can I choose from?
• May I make changes after work has started?
• For how long do you guarantee your work?
• How can I be sure you are using top quality materials?
• Is energy efficiency a priority?
• How long will it take to build my home?
• Will I be allowed to watch the build as it progresses?
• Will there be a final inspection/walk through before I take possession?
• Will I be kept up-to-date on the progress?
We look forward to working with you. Give us a call or visit one of our home model centers and let us get started on your next home.