As downstate Illinois’s largest homebuilder, we work hard to make sure everyone who wants a Homeway Home, gets the Homeway Home of their dreams. Here are five reasons why you should take a look at Homeway when you’re ready to build.
5 Reasons to Build with Homeway Homes
- We’re a Custom Builder - Sure, we have lots of preset floorplans, but no floorplan is set in stone. We will customize every inch of your home, so bring your ideas and we’ll design your home around them (at no extra cost).
- Complete Management from Start to Finish - You have a dedicated project manager every step of way who will oversee every detail from permits and site prep to the moment they hand you the keys. It’s simple, convenient, and – most importantly – takes a lot of stress off of you.
- Higher Quality Construction - Our #1 priority at Homeway Homes has always been providing the highest quality construction possible. That’s why we adopted the modular approach so many years ago. It allows us to use state-of-the-art methods and equipment because we build indoors. We also use the best materials and trusted brands like Merillat, Andersen, Moen, Mohawk, and Panasonic.
- We Are a Leader in Energy Efficiency - We have raised the bar when it comes to energy efficiency starting with our Energy Strength Spray Foam Insulation System (which we developed ourselves). We’ve even been recognized by Ameren Illinois as a top builder in the state.
- We Build Quicker - Thanks to our modular building approach, we save months of construction time compared to homes build onsite. Because we start in the factory, there are no weather delays. You can also select all home design elements from brick to cabinet handles all in one place.