For many people, the pandemic put Halloween on hold for a year. But not in 2021. While Covid-19 is still here, there are some ways to make Halloween even more fun with just a few tweaks. One idea: making a Halloween-themed chute to safely deliver treats to the kids! Check out how easy it is!
Want to make your own candy chute? Follow these simple instructions:
- Purchase or find used shipping tube of appropriate length for your home (at least 6”)
- Spray paint shipping tube orange (or another festive color)
- Attach painted shipping tube to an exterior banister with duct tape
- String rope lights around banister and tube
- Let the good times (and candy) roll!
To further protect the trick-or-treaters in your neighborhood, you can wear a face mask and gloves, and hand out candy directly into the chute from a newly opened bag.
The best part: You can bust out this fun candy chute for future Halloweens (even when the pandemic is passed).