We understand that building a home is stressful (and hopefully exciting) for the home buyer. That’s why we go the extra mile to make sure it’s less stressful by taking the process step by step. Check out the 10 easy steps we’ve developed.
- Visit a Model Home Center Our New Home Consultant will welcome you and find out what is most important to you, your family, and your lifestyle. You will be introduced to our showcase of floor plans and be invited to walk through our model homes where you’ll be shown the features and quality that goes into each new home.
- Acquire Land Land has to be acquired before building a home. If you already own land we can go right to the next step. If you do not own land, your New Home Consultant can advise you where to find land.
- Determine Your Investment Building a new home is one of the largest investments you will ever make. At some point in the process it is essential for your New Home Consultant to learn the price range of what you want to spend. This will allow them to design the perfect home that will fit your budget.
- Design Your Floor Plan Designing your custom home is easy. We have over 60 floorplans that can be customized to fit your lifestyle or you can bring your own custom floorplans to us. Your New Home Consultant will design your custom home for free!
- Choose Your Amenities Now is the time to turn your house into a home. Our show room features many name brand products for the interior and exterior design of your home. You will select everything that goes into your home, from cabinets to floor coverings, from windows to brick. It truly is a one-stop shop.
- The Price Your New Home Consultant will now give you an accurate price. You will receive the final price in a detailed written proposal which will include the plans and specifications.
- Obtain Financing If you need a loan, Homeway Homes is associated with a number of banks and lending institutions. Your New Home Consultant will give you recommendations or you can use your own bank.
- Sign Contract After signing the contract, you will be assigned your own Project Manager to oversee the entire house construction process. The building of your new home will now begin!
- Your Homeway Home is Here This is an amazing day! Your new home will arrive to the site and will be permanently secured to its foundation. The finishing touches will be made such as site-built garages, porches, decks and driveways.
- Acceptance & Close Out Once you are completely satisfied with your home, your Project Manager will give you an in-depth review of the operation of your home. You’ll be given the door keys and the home is now yours to enjoy.