While April showers bring May flowers, they can also bring severe weather and flooding. Now is the time to make sure your home is protected as much as possible. Check out these tips that can help protect you and your family.
Home Protection Checklist
- Review your insurance policies
- Seal windows and doors
- Make your own DIY storm shutters
- Ensure your roof is in good condition
- Clear your yard of anything that can take flight during a storm
- Prepare a shelter-in-place filled with everything you need, like flashlights and battery-operated radios