The warmer temperatures bring a great chance for extreme weather conditions like tornadoes, violent storms and flooding. But there are a few things you can do to make sure your home withstands the toughest conditions and keeps your family safe.
- Review your insurance policies
- Seal windows and doors
- Make your own DIY storm shutters
- Ensure your roof is in good condition
- Clear your yard of anything that can take flight during a storm
- Prepare a shelter-in-place filled with everything you need, like flashlights and battery-operated radios
But if disaster strikes and you lose your home, our Life Recovery Program works with your insurance agent to speed up the buying and building process to get you into a new home faster. Find out more about this program.